Headed by Mr. B,Hanumanthu Rao,Head of the Department M.B.A-9404148389
The role of T & P Cell is to groom overall personality of the students which include Aptitude Development, Group Discussion Technique, Interview Technique and to provide professional ethics with the following other functions.
- To ensure that maximum opportunities are made available for eligible and interested students.
- To actively interface and network the activities with companies & organizations of repute.
- To liaise and maintain institute - industry relationship.
- To assist training of students in communication, confidence building and enhance job worthiness.
- To conduct annual survey of job requirements in the industry and research and state service organizations.
- To arrange for On Campus Interviews, In-plant Training and arrange to get industries sponsored projects / case studies for final year students and staff.
- To arrange training for students and technical staff to enhance their skills.
- To create a databank of alumni placed in reputed industry / research and service organizations.
- To organize industrial training, field visits and study tours for the students and staff.
- To organize Management Development Program (MDP)/ Training program for Industry Personnel.
- To arrange Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) for the students at Third Year Level.
- To arrange In- Plant Training for students of final year as well as faculties against various projects floated by companies.
- To facilitate summer training for third year students as part of their curriculum.
- To arrange guest lectures by senior professionals from reputed companies.
- To assist students in getting apprenticeship training for future placements in